CELL PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED AT CAMP
Please respect this policy. Cell phones can be used to contact people outside of camp without our knowledge and they have discreet cameras that can be used in inappropriate ways. Children with cell phones may be sent home without a refund.
What to Bring to Camp Checklist
Sleeping Bag and Pillow
Casual Clothes for Warm and Cool Weather
Sturdy Shoes, Sandals and Rain Gear
Bathing Suit and Beach Towel
Hat, Sunglasses and Sunscreen
Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toothpaste and Comb
Towel and Facecloth
Insect Repellent and Flashlight
Writing Paper, Pen, Pre-addressed Envelopes and Stamps
Please label all clothing before coming to camp.
DO NOT BRING TO CAMP
Cell Phones, Camera Phones or Valuable Cameras
Disc Players, Radios or MP3 Players
Money or Other Valuables
Knives of Any Description, Cigarettes or Alcohol
IF YOU SEND A PACKAGE FOR YOUR CHILD …
- Consider children who will not receive one & keep it small.
- Do not send foods that can cause allergic reactions.
Note: Campers are not at liberty to freely use the telephone.
Visits by Parents, Guardians and those with Legal Custody
- Camper custodial issues must be discussed with the Camp Administration on or before Registration Day.
- The Camp must be notified of all visits to camp in advance.
- Visitors must check in with the Administration upon arrival.
- Telephone calls are not encouraged as they can create a problem with homesickness. If you have a concern, please discuss it with the Assistant Directors or your child’s counsellors on Registration Day. The camp will keep you informed if there are issues involving your child that need to be discussed.